Thursday, April 16, 2015

You Fucking Son of a Bitch (poem? rant?)

If charges had been filed
For all the things you've done,
You'd be rotting in jail
For the rest of your life.
You are kind of cute,
And I'm sure some big brute
Would fuck you up the ass just for fun.

Felony assault and battery.
That's exactly what you did to me.
Pots and pans across the head.
Shoved and kicked until I bled.
Wishing I could just be dead.
But you got away with it.

Criminal sexual contact.
Vaginal and anal rape, to be exact.

Forcible penetration with foreign objects.
That was how you got your kicks.

Domestic violence.
You hit and kicked me whenever you got the chance.
You told me how high to jump and when to dance.
You threw me against the wall.
Down the stairs, you made me fall.
You took away my very soul.
And left me feeling like I had a hole
In the middle of who I was.
That's what domestic violence does.

Harassment and stalking.
You watched me walking,
You watched me driving.
You watched me pee.
You watched all of me.


Psychological manipulation.
That was your favorite vocation.
You were hell bent
On destroying my sanity.
Hiding things and moving things.
Turning things on and off,
Just for spite --
And you got some delight
From making me think
I was losing my mind.
You were gas lighting me,
From dawn til dusk, incessantly.

Assault with a deadly weapon.
The injuries you caused
Left me a bloody mess.
You'd claim that you were sorry,
But you never would confess
What you had done
To anyone. Not even me.

Human trafficking.
You made me a whore.
What was that for?
So you could get more cash?
Or did you like the idea
Of someone else up my ass?

False imprisonment.
All the years I spent
In a world that you controlled.
Completely.
With no way out.

Felony theft.
You stole my belongings
Til there was nothing left.
You bastard!
Rot in hell!

Aggravated Assault.
You always said it was my fault.
When you left me black and blue.
There's a special place in hell
That's just for you.

Child Abuse and Neglect.
You made it happen.
You were the cause.
I am not to blame.
No matter what you say.

Disturbing the peace.
Running around the neighborhood.
Never up to any good.
Pissing in mailboxes.

Indecent Exposure.
You whipped your dick out in a diner.
Nothing could have been finer.
The madness never stopped.
Not even after a night in jail.
Any effort to get through to you
Was an epic fail.

Extortion and blackmail.
You took the cash that I earned
Under threat that my children
Would be harmed
If I held back any money,
It wasn't the least bit funny.

Identity theft.
You opened up credit cards in my name.
And charged them to the max.
You fucking pain in the ass.

Perjury.
You lied your ass off on the stand.
Told the judge you were an upright man.
That you wife was simply nuts,
Guess you didn't have the guts
To face the truth.

There is so much more

That they could have charged you for.

How you're still running around "free"

Is a mystery to me.

The judge said there wasn't enough evidence.

That maybe if I had come forward sooner . . .

But the evidence was destroyed (most of it by you).

But there's one thing you forgot to destroy.

ME!



I am here and I'm alive.

I endured and I survived.

You didn't break me to the core.

That's what faith and hope are for.

I never gave up that I'd someday I’d get away.

And that somehow there'd be a judgment day.

For you and what you put us through.

I do believe that day is near

When you will have to face your fear

And answer for the things you've done

In front of God and everyone.



So just be thankful

You haven't been served

That you haven't yet gotten

What you deserve.

You fucking son of a bitch!










No comments:

Post a Comment

You can comment or ask a question ANONYMOUSLY if you don't feel comfortable revealing your identity!