Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Can't Even Pay Attention

Ever been so broke you can't even pay attention?

That would be my bank.  By the time they pay for the paper and ink to print out my monthly statements and the postage to mail it to me, it probably costs them money to have me as a customer.

Overdrawn . . . too bad that doesn't mean I doodled too much.  Yeah, and rolling pennies?  Not going to help either.

*I KNOW* let's just do like the US Government does and PRINT MORE MONEY!!!  Too bad I don't have any connections at the US Mint . . . oh, wait, that's right, I forgot . . . I don't have any "connections" anywhere . . .

I'll have a couple thousand with an order of hundreds on the side, please!

Stretch marks?  My budget has so many holes in it that it looks like it got shot with a shotgun!

Now there's the million dollar question . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can comment or ask a question ANONYMOUSLY if you don't feel comfortable revealing your identity!